|Monday||1:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - Noon|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - Noon|
Length of Sessions: Regular sessions are 45 minutes. Tines adhere to American Medical Association standards. 30 minute sessions are also available.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
This office accepts a variety of mental and behavioral health plans as well as many employee assistance plans. These include Aetna, American Behavioral, BCBS, Cigna, Magellan, and others.
This office does not participate in Medicare or Medicaid.
Cash, check, Paypal (for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), and insurance plans are accepted for payment.