|Monday||10:00AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||Call for appointment|
Length of Sessions: Regular sessions are 45 minutes. Times adhere to American Medical Association standards. 30 minute sessions are also available.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
This office accepts a variety of mental and behavioral health plans as well as many employee assistance plans. These include mental health plans with Aetna, American Behavioral, BCBS, Cigna, Magellan, and others. EAP plans include Beacon Health, New Directions, ESPYR, Military OneSource, and others.
This office does not participate in Medicare, Medicaid, United Healthcare, or TRICARE.
BCBS contracts that begin with the prefix BEG, PGX, TCA, or XAA require referral by a doctor. Insurance pays within the terms of your contract. I accept Blue Choice Behavioral, PEEHIP, and EPS contracts within the BCBS network.
Cash, check, Paypal (for Visa, Mastercard, and Discover), and insurance plans are accepted for payment.